1. STANDARD FAQ
2. PUTTING FAQ
3. PLAY SYNTHETIC GRASS FAQ
4. PET SYNTHETIC GRASS FAQ
5. ROOFTOP SYNTHETIC GRASS
1. What kind of maintenance does synthetic grass require?
Synthetic grass should be kept clear of all dead leaves or other debris using a leaf blower or rake.
2. How long does synthetic grass last?
Quality synthetic grass will last you at least 8 years if not more.
3. Will the color of the synthetic grass fade?
Our suppliers use the highest quality UV inhibitors in their synthetic grass blades. This is supported by a system which insures your turf a long life and minimal fading.
4. What are the advantages of synthetic grass in comparison with real grass?
Synthetic grass looks and feels just like real grass, but without the constant maintenance or environmental impact of machines, chemicals, and watering.
5. How do I know which artificial grass provider is best?
We have already done the work for you by pre-screening all our fake grass installers and providers. All customer feedback is taken into consideration when listing Artificial Turf Network or Installers and Providers. We only bring you the best providers at the best prices!
6. Where can I see a synthetic grass installation sample?
Our photo gallery is a great way to see some sample of the work done by network providers.
7. Can synthetic grass take the abuse that my kids and animals might put it through?
Our providers turf is used by professional athletes, college athletes, as well as the standard consumer. If it is strong enough to handle the pros then it is defiantly able to withstand your family and friends
8. Where will the weeds go?
No more weeds! They cannot grow through the back of synthetic grass which adds another great reason to buy synthetic grass! Weeds may grow around the perimeter of the turf. Weed killer can be used without any fading or damage to the turf.
9. Can I get mildew on my synthetic grass?
synthetic grass is built with an excellent drainage system included! You should never have to be concerned about mildew or mold.
10. Is the turf flammable?
Turf is flame retardant.
[ TOP ]